The suitable and the desirable name must be decided and Form INC must be filed with Registrar of Companies (ROC) in order to check the availability of names and for the registration procedure.
The following things are important to be noted during the naming process:.
- • Ltd should be added with the company name.
- • OPC should be mentioned in the bracket. E.g.(Sanjana enterprise Ltd( OPC).
- • There should not be any legal dispute (i.e.) the name should not be against the law.
- • There should not be similarity with the existing names.
- • The company should not indicate any affiliation with the central or state government or any local authority.
- • Either the ROC or the central government should not deem our name as undesirable. But in most cases, this happens after filed with ROC and consequently it been rejected by being undesirable.