Rules and Regulations of One Person Company Registration in Coimbatore
One Person Company (OPC), it is a organization with handiest one member who acts as a shareholder as well as a director. There may be extra members to the organization (no longer mandatory). One person company registration rules are noted below, kindly go through the rules and regulations for easy one person company registration.
• OPCs are one-of-a-kind from the others that most effective it requires simplest ‘One man or woman’.
• It is obligatory to declare a nominee (not a minor) with the consent of both the parties.
• Citizen and Resident of India are eligible to comprise an OPC registration in India.
• Certain relaxations to OPCs in assessment to Private Limited Companies.
Requirements for One Person Company Registration guidelines
1. Shareholder (Member)
• One person employer will have most effective one member.
• The member have to be of Indian nationality and resident of India.
• Only an individual can become a member, not every other Partnership firm / LLP /agency.
2. Nominee Shareholder (Member)
In the case of death/disability to contract, it is required that proprietor of OPC chooses a nominee. Only one man or woman can become a nominee so that it will further end up the owner of the One Person Company (ought to be an Indian citizen).
The owner ought to appoint as a minimum one Director. OPC will have any wide variety of directors. Proposed Director(s) have to have a Director Identification Number (DIN) issued by means of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
4. Company Name
The name of an OPC includes three parts:
• The Name
• Private Limited (OPC)
The proposed name shall quit with words ‘Private Limited (OPC)’. ‘Proposed Company name is to be approved with the aid of the Registrar of Companies.
5. Registered Office Address
A temporary copy with is needed on the time of registration of the Company. This temporary copy with might be of any of the Directors.
After One Person Company registration, the enterprise has to file the permanent commercial company address with documents of proof of copy with, ownership etc.
6. Company Objects
Objects of the One person company refer to the proposed commercial enterprise activities. These Objects provide the course to the organization.
OPC gadgets ought to be prison and ought to not harm the society. The name of OPC shall also characterize the main, prerequisite objects. If the name of the OPC isn’t describing a selected object, then the OPC could have multi-faceted objects.
All files are filed online with Registrar of Companies. Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) has to be verified via the authenticity of the document. Hence, all the documents ought to be authenticated by means of the use of a Digital Signature Certificate of the Director.
8. Professional Certification
Services of professionals which includes Chartered Account (CA), Company Secretary (CS), Cost Accountant is needed to make important Certifications and declarations for incorporation of a One Person Company (OPC).
Note: According to Companies Act, if the company’s annual turnover crosses Rs. 2 Crores then it must be converted right into a Private Limited Company.
OPC Registration with Form INC-29
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has added Form INC-29 to simplify and accelerate the procedure of one person company registration in India. Since Steps as follows:
Step 1: Digital Signature Certificate
This certificate is issued via Certifying authority. The director of One person company should post these files:
1. Signed Digital Signature application Form;
2. Self-attested copies of PAN card;
3. Address evidence like Aadhaar card/ driver’s license/electricity bill etc.
Note: The DSC may be received by means of filing the signed digital signature application form. It takes 1 to 2 running days to get the certificate.
Step 2: Prepare Incorporation Documents
List of files required for submitting Form INC-29 as follows:
2. Memorandum of Association (MOA)
3. Articles of Association (AOA)
4. Proof of registered office cope with
5. Copies of utility invoice like (Telephone/Electricity bill)of registered office address (no longer greater than 2 months old)
7. Identity and address proof of the principle Director and the nominee director (BOTH)
Step 3: Prepare Form INC-29
With the utility for Digital Signature Certificate (DSC), the owner have to submit the files for the Form INC -29 (as noted in step -2).It is better that a Director must have a DIN range required in the INC-29 shape.
In case, Directors do now not have DIN Number then Director has to fill the application form. In such cases, files required are:
1. Personal Details of the Director which includes E-mail Address, Residential deal with, PAN card Number, Occupational Details and Educational Qualification.
2. Passport Number ( for a Foreign National)
3. Identity Proof like Driving License/Voter ID Card/Aadhaar Card/Passport etc.
4. Address Proof includes Electricity Bill/ Bank Statement/ Mobile Bill Telephone Bill (now not older than 2 months)
Once the necessary documents are ready, Form INC -29 could be submitted to the MCA at the side of Digital Signature of the Company Secretary (CS), Chartered Accountant (CA) etc.
Step 4 – Incorporation Documents to be connected with Form INC-29
Following files must be signed through director/subscriber and attached with form INC-29.
Documents signed by the administrators as follows:
1. Articles of Association (AOA)
2. Memorandum of Association (MOA)
3. Affidavit and declaration by way of first Subscribers and Directors.
4. Proof for Registered Office Address like Sale Deed/Rental Agreement.
5. Copies of a utility invoice of the registered office address (not older than 2 months).
6. No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the trademark applicant or proprietor in case the proposed name is similar or identical to filed or registered trademark.
Step 5: File for Incorporation
Documents required the field to the MCA are as follow:
1. Form INC-29;
2. The virtual signature of a financial professional (CA/CS/CWA/Lawyer) should be there on INC-29 form and;
3. The digital signature of the principle Director.
Step 6: One Person Company Registered
The Registrar of the organisation will offer Certification of Incorporation for an OPC registration if all the documents are in line with the Companies Act 2013.
If there is any errors in INC-29, re-submission of form with all necessary changes favored within 15 days of rejection is to be filed once more to the MCA.
One person company registration rules are easy if all the files are ready. We at Solubilis permit you to with these complicated policies and make your organization formation a easy procedure.
We “Solubilis Corporate Services” are the registered Company Secretary and Trademark Attorney and Patent attorney in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Salem, Madurai, Trichy, Tirupur and Karur. We have the team of well-experienced members to do your One Person Company Registration in Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Salem, Madurai, Trichy, Tirupur and Karur. For more details, kindly go through our website and contact us. Our experts are just one call away from you. Thanks for reading!!!