Required Documents for One Person Company Registration in Coimbatore
Documents required for one person company registration in India
About the One Person Company (OPC), a new concept has been introduced in the Companies Act 2013. In a private company, at least 2 directors and 2 members are required while in a public company, at least 3 directors and at least 7 members are required. Now according to Section 2 (62) of the Companies Act 2013, a company can be formed with only 1 director and 1 member. It is a form of a company where compliance requirements are lower than a private company. What is your exact need?. Here we discuss about Required Documents for One Person Company Registration in Coimbatore in this article.
Documents required for One Person Company
Proof of identity of directors and shareholders
PAN Card for Indian Citizens (Mandatory)
One person company registration in Chennai needs Passport for foreign nationals (mandatory)
Proof of nationality for foreign nationals
Proof of Identity (Passport / Driving License) (Any)
2 passport size photos.
Address proof of director and shareholder
Bank statement / electricity / telephone / mobile bill)
Proof of registered office
One person company registration in Bangalore needs Convention / lease deed / lease agreement etc. with rent receipt (any one)
Copy of utility bill (telephone / gas / electricity bill) (not older than two months) (any)
NOC from the landlord
DSC Form (Physically signed)
Name Reserve: The first step of the investment is to reserve / approve the name of the company. The proposed name should not contain any word that is prohibited under the Companies Act, 2013. The valid name is valid for a period of 20 days from the date of approval for the new company. While reserving unique names for companies through the Rune Web Service, it is permitted to apply for two suggested names and one for re-submission (RFB). The name approval in Form Spice (INC-32) can be applied simultaneously with the application for company registration.
Digital Signature Certificate of Director and Shareholder (DSC): The application for One person company registration in Cochin is filed online and is mandatory to be signed by the Director and Shareholder of the company. The DSC therefore needs to be taken for the director and shareholder of the company, who has to sign the e-form for registration before filing the investment application for the company. DSC with photo, ID and address proof. Required with DSC application form to issue.
Director Identification Number (DIN): It is a unique identification number issued by the Registrar of Companies (ROC) to a director to become a director in India. It will be used if the proposed directors have already approved the DIN and if the proposed directors have not approved the DIN, the DIN will be approved simultaneously with the registration of the company.
Approval of other officers: The Registrar of Companies is required to submit to the applicant the approval or consent of any department, regulatory body, appropriate authority or ministries of the Central or State Government.
Submission of Documents: Application for registration / investment of OPC is made to the Registrar Companies (ROCs) along with Memorandum and Articles of Association, Declaration, Affidavit etc.
Certificate of incorporation: ROC then checks the investment form and documents, if the ROC has received the documents in order, then the registration certificate of OPC which is the certificate of incorporation. After receiving the certificate of incorporation, the OPC is set to roll out its work.
Company PAN and TAN: The PAN and TAN apply simultaneously with the company registration form and are mentioned in the certificate Incorporation.
Opening a bank account: After submitting the certificate of establishment and other required documents, the company will open a current account in the name of the company, which is required for smooth operation of the company.
Features of one Person Company
One person company registration in Trichy has many features. They are:
- An OPC can be incorporated as a private limited company so the process is limited to Pvt. The company is the same.
- OPC needs only one person who can be a director and a shareholder in the same way.
- An individual company (OPC) needs at least Rs 1 lakh authorized share capital.
- One person must mention the word company at the end of the company name to distinguish it from other forms of company.
- It does not need to hold an annual general meeting every year.
- The provision relating to the Extraordinary General Meeting does not apply to the OPC.
- The AGM related provision in respect of the notice, the disclosure statement does not apply to the OPC.
- OPC only needs financial statements such as profit and loss account, balance sheet, notes to accounts. It does not require a cash flow statement like other companies.
- The OPC has to file its FS statement with the Registrar within a period of 180 days after the end of the financial year.
- The annual return of the company should be signed by the director of the company.
For One person company registration in Salem there are certain guidelines.
- There can be more than 1 director, but the shareholder cannot be more than 1.
- Is not affected by the death of the member or the shift of ownership.
- Without trying to set up and maintain comparatively.
- Restricts the responsibilities of its members
- Minimal paperwork required.
- Can act as a stockbroker or sub-broker
- No multiple compliance
- No third party interference was observed
- No one is allowed to join more than 1 person.
Legal person: One person company registration in Coimbatore states that an individual organization is a fictitious legal person, which is controlled by a different person. This is an important advantage of filling in as an individual company instead of ownership, as no individual part is subject to performance by the organization.
Nature: One person company registration in erode states that it is the second presentation of a private banned organization, where there should be a single investor.
Intuitive successor:In the company registration that being a fake individual does not affect the progress of investors in the company. Individuals can come and individuals can still continue an organization forever. Subsequently, the closure / passing of a director and / or individuals does not affect the life of an individual organization. A former head or part appointed in such an institution shall be opposed to passing.