Guide To One Person Company Registration in Coimbatore
Guide To Register A One Person Company
Are you planning to begin your own organisation but do now not have a partner that will help you construct your business? There’s no want to worry, as you still have an alternative of starting your own ‘one person company’. However, maximum of you may not be having a entire set of knowledge regarding the procedure of formation and legal requirements with respect to the incorporation of one character business enterprise. This article will brief you with the know-how of an OPC, the benefits of incorporating it and the felony formalities in its formation.
As according to segment 2(62) of the Companies Act, 2013, One Person Company registration in Coimbatore is the only in which best one individual is the member. The idea of one character organization become delivered for the primary time with the aid of the Companies Act, 2013. Before this, the old Companies Act of 1956, particularly provided that at the least two administrators and shareholders are required to shape a private confined organization. However, in case of a one person company registration in Coimbatore, an individual one man or woman can act because the shareholder as well as the director of that organization.
Thus, the guide of One Person Company Registration in Coimbatore gives immense opportunities for sole proprietors and marketers who can take gain of restricted liability and organization however have been held back in doing so because of the non-availability of a second director or second shareholder.
Things you have to hold in thoughts earlier than forming an OPC:
1. Only a natural person who became a resident of India in the previous year (i.E. He has stayed in India for greater than 182 days in that year) will be eligible to form an OPC registration in Coimbatore. This way that any association of humans or frame of individuals or organization or any other entity can not form OPC. A minor is also now not eligible to be a member or nominee in an OPC.
2. You can not incorporate a couple of OPC at a time.
3. An OPC can both be a enterprise restrained via percentage or limited by assure or an limitless organization.
4. Once an OPC registration in Coimbatore is formed, you will still should follow the minimal requirement i.E. The corporation need to have an average annual turnover of Rs. 2 crore in the without delay preceding three financial years, failing which the employer will lose its status.
5. An OPC can not carry out Non- Banking Financial Investment activities including funding in securities of any body corporate.
Why have to you opt for OPC?
1. One man or woman: The pleasant feature of this shape of business structure is that you do not need every other person to begin the business. It can entirely run through one person. This will also make sure faster selection making and execution of plans. Further, OPC can hire as many as 15 administrators.
2. Separate criminal entity: In the eyes of law, a enterprise and its member are separate entities.
3. Ease to shape & Free from compliances: It is very clean to comprise an OPC with constrained documentation. Also, there is no mandate to conduct annual general or other normal compliances.
4. Best appropriate for startups: The OPC facilitates startups entrepreneurs to without problems take a look at their commercial enterprise model and upon building a marketable product they can method guide investors, assignment capitalists for funding and effortlessly convert their OPC into multi shareholder Private Limited Company.
5. Better than proprietorship: In case of a One Person Company registration in Coimbatore, your legal responsibility in case the business fails, is restrained to handiest the business property. In case of a proprietorship, the liability is unlimited and the lenders of your enterprise may even guide preserve of your property and private assets like your house, personal bank accounts, jewellery and so on which may be used to settle the business liabilities.
6. Less hassle: Companies are required to rent statutory auditors, behavior standard meetings but one individual employer isn’t required to comply with any of these. Board meetings are not required for a One Person Company registration in India.
Minimum requirements for incorporating a One Person Company ?
1. A minimum of one director
2. Atleast one member
3. Minimum share capital Rs. 1,00,000
4. Director identification number
5. Digital signature certificate
Following are the steps guide that you ought to adopt for forming an OPC:
(A) Get a Digital Signing Certificate (DSC): The application for incorporating an OPC is filed online. Hence all the files must be also filed online. DSC facilitates to digitally sign all such documents and at the same time also guarantees their authenticity. The Certifying Authority troubles the Digital Signing Certificate.
Here’s the listing of registered Certifying Authorities (CAs):
1. SafeScrypt CA
2. National Informatics Centre
three. IDRBT Certifying Authority
5. (n) Code Solutions
You will get your certificate inside a length of 1–three days. However, now with the creation of Aadhaar card the process has turn out to be quite easier. The Aadhaar card holders can get their certificate on the identical day based at the e-KYC fulfillment. This certificate shall be legitimate for a duration of one or two years after which you could get it renewed. Once you have got acquired your certificates you need to guide it registered with the MCA. This is an critical process for verifying the authenticity of the credentials submitted. To check in DSC with MCA, click here.
B) Fill the application form: In order to contain your business enterprise, you will must fill the e- form (INC-32) and will must submit it to the Registrar of the place within whose jurisdiction the registered workplace of your corporation might be located. The form should be accompanied via the following files-
1. Name of the company- Once you have guide the form of the organization, you also are required to decide the name of the organization. An applicant is needed to guide at least six names within the order of their choice in conjunction with the meaning and significance of every word.This may be achieved by means of filling the INC-1 shape.
2. Memorandum of Association(MOA)
3. Articles of Association (AOA) With the introduction of SPIC e-form, the applicant is now no extra required to report the smooth copies of MOA and AOA.
4. Proof of identity of the member and the nominee
5. Residential proof of the member of the nominee
6. A replica of PAN card of member and nominee
7. Consent of nominee in form INC-three
8. An affidavit from the subscriber and the first director to the memorandum in Form INC-9
9. Specimen signature in Form INC- 10
10. Copies of the utilities bill
11. Consent from the directors
12. Details of stamp duty
13. Declaration by using an advocate/CA/CWA/CS who has been engaged in the incorporation procedures stating that each one the legal necessities of the Companies Act in appreciate of incorporation have been complied with.
14. Information about registered workplace or the deal with for correspondence in case the identical isn’t finalized. Within 15 days of incorporation, you need to document e-Form INC-22 to communicate the final or any change inside the registered office cope with. However, if the employer’s registered cope with is similar to the one mentioned in INC-32, INC-22 isn’t always required.
After completing all of the formalities, the subscriber shall acquire the final incorporation certificates from the registrar of the companies.
How to transform your OPC to a Private Limited Company?
You also can get your OPC converted right into a Pvt. Ltd. agency. Once your corporation reaches a paid up capital of Rs. 50 lakh or greater or whilst the common turnover of the agency turns into Rs. 2 Crores or extra for a length of 3 years from the date of incorporation of OPC registration in Coimbatore, then the corporation may be transformed right into a non-public limited enterprise after making the necessary changes in the memorandum of affiliation and articles of affiliation. After conversion, the enterprise will ought to necessarily comply with all of the requirements of a private limited company.
There is also an alternative of conversion of a private limited organization right into a one person company registration in Coimbatore. A private limited corporation having a paid up capital of not extra than Rs. 50 lakhs or a median annual turnover for the past three years, much less than Rs. 2 crores, can guide itself converted right into a One Person Company registration in Coimbatore and enjoy the benefits as such.
With the introduction of one person company registration in India has been taken to a new level which help small investors and innovators to start business with ease. Individuals can now form a agency without a need of a partner.
We “Solubilis Corporate Services” are the registered Company Secretary and Trademark Attorney and Patent attorney in Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Salem, Madurai, Trichy, Tirupur and Karur. We have the team of well-experienced members to do your One Person Company Registration in Coimbatore, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Cochin, Salem, Madurai, Trichy, Tirupur and Karur. For more details, kindly go through our website and contact us. Our experts are just one call away from you. Thanks for reading!!!